Thursday, April 2, 2015


 In this example of typography you see the Khol's Logo.  I think it's absolutely horrific.  It's the most basic awful thing I think I've ever seen and to make it worse they just decided to plop it in a box.


In this example of typography you see how you put out a fire.   The type is very bold and pronounced, making it easy to read in chaotic situations.  I think that this is a good example of typography


In this example of typography you see the Wawa logo, which I've always liked.  I like the goose and I like the boldness of the type itself.  I may not like the Iced Tea font itself, but the Wawa logo is nice


In this example of typography, you see a crossing sign.  The type is bold and easy to read, it's also black on a yellow background, making it stand out significantly 

No comments:

Post a Comment