Thursday, April 9, 2015

Weekly Blog

Weekly Blog


This is the Bounty logo on a group of paper towels.  I always thought it was eye catching and not too in your face, which is nice.  They do use a bit too much color with their logo, however, distracting you from their brand.  



I always thought the Kirkland logo was awful.  Literally terrible.  It's just type in a box, why hasn't anyone tried to fix this in the last century?  The type besides the logo is well placed and nice to look at, I wish they would follow suit.  


This candy bar looks like a child made it.  I'm not kidding, I don't know who picked out this type.  Whoever they are, however, seems to exist in the 90's.  It's crunchy alright, crunchy something.  


I always thought that for an amusement park/candy/everything franchise, Hershey park would be better at typography.  They are not.  I really do not know what else to say here.


Gamestop always had a nice logo to me.  Easy to read, eye catching, simple, not too distracting.  Also the games inside help my opinion.  


I like how they keep cropping up on this chick in the starbucks logo.  On a typography note, however, the font is easy to read and bold.  I like how the white goes along with the green.  Usually I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment