Thursday, April 16, 2015

Weekly Blog



Weekly Blog

This is a superworms container.  It's literally actually filled with superworms.  They're for my lizard but from a design standpoint it's kind of childish but it works.  I know that there's worms in there and I don't think my bearded dragon cares.

The Reese's logo is definitely a classic.  I know for a fact it's been around a long time and I don't think it needs any changing.  Sure it's a little retro, but like Coca Cola it's a classic. 

This is the htc logo for my phone.  I always kind of liked this logo because it looked so technologically savvy.  It's simple and blocky and reminds me of technology.  The sleek black color also helps.

This is the Skippy logo.  It's honestly a bit stuck in the 90's, but it's kid oriented and succeeds in getting their attention, so that's always something to consider.

These taquitos have a really sad box.  Really sad.  The font is way too typical, not colorful enough, and hardly appetizing.  There's nothing about this font that says "eat these they're good!"  Which is a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment